DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have a local guy who's going to work with me on the T-shirts. Basically we're going to have a single color print on a light colored shirt. This will keep the price down in the 10 dollar range and that is what I will charge. Any additional money will be donated to Randy and the site. I'm figuring we'll need somewhere around 50 shirts. And yes ladies, there will likely be tank tops available.
What I need now is ideas. I already posted one idea but it was a bit crowded. It would be nice to include the site logo, the name and date of the event, and maybe a picture of an intrepid. From there, its up to you. Obviously we have plenty of time to come up with ideas but I like to let you know things as soon as I find them out to keep the ball rolling.

Suggestions, drawings, lets see them!!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
small di.net logo on front with Carlisle all chrysler nationals july 8th-10th under it. maybe have a first gen trep, a 2nd gen trep and a 300m on the back of the shirt in some fashion?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Well, that sounds good, having the site's logo, the event and the date but I don't think that the user name should be on it (we talked about that before) because then it would be "weird" to wear that as an everyday shirt......well unless the idea is to have it as a one time thing....anyways, I think you guys get the idea.....If this goes through, I'll take a couple of shirts.....and tank tops for Rak_02 too obviously :D

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Alright, good then, so I need 2 tank tops and 2 t-shirts please!

....but Curt idea is good......we should have a 1st & 2nd gen. trep & 300M somewhere in there if we can (without making the price go to high) A 300m Special obviously :D

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
if we add too much, it will look crowded. i think the front should say

"all chrysler nationals
july 8-10, 2005
carlisle, PA."

then on the back the di.net logo.

·
Registered
603 Posts
hey pat i got it, you know the movie faceoff, on the cover of the movie, the face is half john travolta and half nicholas cage. for the front of the shirt you could do that with the fronts of a first gen and a second gen trep. photoshop it so the halves of boths cars form one as close as possible. for the back i gues you could do the same except with the back of a concorde and the back of a 300m. maybe someone at the imaging forums can do this to see what it would look like

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
usonofabetch said:
hey pat i got it, you know the movie faceoff, on the cover of the movie, the face is half john travolta and half nicholas cage. for the front of the shirt you could do that with the fronts of a first gen and a second gen trep. photoshop it so the halves of boths cars form one as close as possible. for the back i gues you could do the same except with the back of a concorde and the back of a 300m. maybe someone at the imaging forums can do this to see what it would look like
I like that idea, and obviously with what Bruce said. You do those in small and have the writings in between or something.....

·
Registered
292 Posts
in my opinion, i think that just a small DI.net logo on the front, with the meet/date under or above it, and mabey a logo on the back with a picture, the photoshopt logo sounds like a good one.....

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Ok, nobody has said a word about this in a long time so are we still having those or not? If so, I found a company that would do t-shirts (and a bunch of other stuff, like the 300M club has) with just a logo (12 inch by 12 inch for the shirts) for 4.85$ canadian (around 4$ US) if we get 24 of them. Now, I know that we wanna have a shirt with the name of the event plus our club's name so if that doesn't interest anyone, maybe we could use that company to get some stuff with only the D.I.Net logo? Here's the address if you wanna check it out: www.brymark.com/costco I would get them at that price because I'm an executive member (I work there) If you know anyone that is one there, then they could order those for July, or whatever we want, or I can do it probably......anyways, I was just tossing some suggestions :)

P.S.: I would like it if we could get some stuff like that to represent our club (keychains, travel mug, coffe cup or a cap....)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i already have the guy lined up who will be doing the shirts for us for Carlisle. I was just looking for design ideas. You could feel free to have other items made for the rest of the site. Id suggest you have the guy make up a prototype or two and they should sell like hotcakes.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
yes, anything with the logo should get people interest up and running. pat, i suck at photoshop, so i can throw the ideas out, if someone can put them toghter.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
dabirdz96 said:
yes, anything with the logo should get people interest up and running. pat, i suck at photoshop, so i can throw the ideas out, if someone can put them toghter.
post em up or pm me with them and i can throw some **** together when i get a chance

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
after reading the posts
on the front left
"all chrysler nationals
july 8-10, 2005
carlisle, PA."

then i like the idea of on the back photoshop shiloette the front of first gen and the back of a second gen toghter, with the logo in the middle.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Pat-
I don't know if you have checked into this, but when I had my shirts printed up it was a two collor print, which costs more. The way it is done is they do the black layer, then they have to go back and do the white layer over it. Atleast this is the way it worked for me. If you have already check into this, good job, and I hope they turn out great, otherwise you might have to revise the price a buck or two.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Time is growing near and I still need a design from you guys! The guy who's doing the shirts is a friend's dad so we're getting an amazing deal. I just need an idea here of what you guys would like on them. Time to break out your photoshop skills fellas!!! Please get back to me with something ASAP!! PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,564 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im also considering whether or not we should just get some real fancy shirts made with our logo and nothing about the Carlisle event. That way you could wear them to any meet or show you want and you'd be a walking billboard for the site. Let me know what you guys think.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts