DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i reconfigured the tail light locations on the concorde, so that the brake lights are on the outside, and the turn signals are on the inside... hard to explain, so heres pics:

Brake lights:

With the hazards on:

stock is just the other way around, and it only involved moving the sockets around, and pulling out a plastic clip that retains the wires to the body so that the turn signal sockets reach to the inside of the lens... cost: $0.00

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
irishred said:
i think its better for the turn signals to be as far outboard as possible...makes them more noticeable
like he said, isnt the purpose of having the turn signals all the way on the outside so people can actually see them? Its like swapping your headlights with your corners...

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahh... nobody pays attention to turn signals around here anyways
in fact, usually when i signal people speed up so i can't get over. anyway thats not the point...

i like the way this looks as opposed to the original way

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FunkRider said:
It would be cool to add lights to the center bar for brake lights and make the outside lights turn signals and running lights.
thats an interesting thought, and i know that adding lights to the center bar can be done easily enough...

i was considering puting amber bulbs in the reverse lights and making them the turn signals, but then i'd have to relocate the reverse lights to someplace else...

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
CordDriver95 said:
thats an interesting thought, and i know that adding lights to the center bar can be done easily enough...

i was considering puting amber bulbs in the reverse lights and making them the turn signals, but then i'd have to relocate the reverse lights to someplace else...

Oooooooh thats a good one! I like that idea a lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.