DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey - I was looking through some of the P/S pictures and 02R/T posted a pic of a silver trep with clear tail lights and reflector bar. I think it looks pretty smooth :)

My question is - does anyone know if there are any lights available like this? Or even similar ("Euro" style) lights out there? Ive done some searching and can't seem to find anything...

Anyone?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
they dont make any "euro" lights for the intrepid, a few members have made there own(me included) and scarface made a set for a 2nd gen but i hear it was a real PITA. sorry dude you could always do a search and see what that turns up.
my tail lights...

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Sorensenk said:
My question is - does anyone know if there are any lights available like this? Or even similar ("Euro" style) lights out there? Ive done some searching and can't seem to find anything...
This has been asked a ton of times in the past. NO COMPANY makes Euro or clear tail lights for the 2G intrepid. Your going to have to make them yourselves. How you may ask? I have no idea, if I knew how I would have done it to my car years ago.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
That was romeos car I believe :p

And I'm working on a clear tail project. Have been for the past 2 weeks.
Give me some time to finish a few prototypes and I might have some for sale. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
crombie said:
When you THINK that you might be ready to sell some clear tails, let me know man.
Will do. I'll make a thread once they're done. I'm working on a clear lense with and without the prismatic reflectors on the ends. We'll see how they turn out :p

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Crombie? Did I see Crombie posting?
Why yes. Yes Keith you did.
BTW: My 5 year anniversary on this site was last month. :bigok:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts