DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
heh...new treptech mod?

add extra washer sprayers and a whole new washer system but put fuel in the tank instead of washerfluid and then put the sprayers in the wheel wells :p...then you could put a spark lighter thingy in each one and have a ball ;)

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Just a thought. When the firefighters spray whatever they spray onto the rear wheels at the end, wouldn't that warp the **** out of whatever metal pieces there are back there, like say the rotors?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Archael said:
heh...new treptech mod?

add extra washer sprayers and a whole new washer system but put fuel in the tank instead of washerfluid and then put the sprayers in the wheel wells :p...then you could put a spark lighter thingy in each one and have a ball ;)
my friend did that just recently in preperation for his soon coming last day of school. i dunno about other schools but at the tech school i graduated from last may smoke shows and donuts are mandatory when you leave.

·
Registered
836 Posts
IAmNewAndTired said:
my friend did that just recently in preperation for his soon coming last day of school. i dunno about other schools but at the tech school i graduated from last may smoke shows and donuts are mandatory when you leave.
****ing right!! Too bad my senior class are a bunch of pussies, so us, the junior class has to do it for them. My sig pic is nothing to what will be done one from next tuesday, :D. BTW LINKIE NO WORKIE!!!!

·
Registered
836 Posts
HTTP Error 404

404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts