DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, so i've been loafting on a sig page ever since i joined the forums so here we go:

Performance Mods:
  • (Not a mod) 3.5L High Output Engine - Rebuilt
  • JET Performance Chip & Tune
  • Weapon R Intake
  • 3" Dual Magnaflow Cat-Back W/X-Pipe (Front Resonator & Muffler Delete)
  • 300M Special Cluster W/Autostick
  • Rebuilt Transmission
  • Bosch Fusion Plugs
  • Redid all power wires in 0 gauge
  • Optima Yellow Top Battery
  • Drilled Brake Rotors & Ceramic Pads
  • Monroe Sensatrac For 300M Special Struts and Springs
  • 300M Special Front/Rear Sway Bars
  • Flush all fluids and using Synthetic where possible
Exterior Mods:
  • 8000K HID Headlights & Fogs
  • Projector Foglights with Halo Rings
  • Billet Grille
  • Tinted Taillights and Side Markers
  • Painted Spoiler Lip
  • Repainted Car in AXR - Chrysler Brilliant Black Pearlcoat
  • 30% Window Tint Front, 20% Rear
  • 20" Rims Sitting at Home
Interior Mods:
  • 300M Special Cluster, Shift Knob
  • Chrome Window Switches
  • Zenesis D502-AS 2-Way Pager Alarm System with Z-Pad
  • Hotwired GPS and Phone Charger to Accessory
  • Clarion 6.5" Double Din With Sirius Satellite and Navi
  • Black EVIC Cover with Sunroof Button
  • 300M 60/40 Rear Seats with Headrests
  • All Interior Lights Hyperwhite LED
  • JL Audio W7 13.5" & 12" with Kenwood 1200 Watt Mono Block Amp and Rockford Fosgate 2 Farad Capacitor
  • Infinity AC Amp
  • Kicker Component Speakers
Future Mods:
  • 300M Front End
  • 4.0L Stroker
  • Intake Spacer
  • Bored out throttle body
  • Performance Tranny
  • Rear-Mounted Turbo
  • Custom Sub Enclosure
  • 2" Lowered
  • Paint headlight bezels black
  • Paint Intake Plenum
  • Reupholster Seats and Redo Headliner
  • 6-7" Screens in Headrest wired to headunit
  • 300M Special Side Mirrors
  • EVIC with TPM ---> Installed 25/11/10 (Special thanks to 01InterpidSE for the EVIC)]
  • Big Brake Kit
  • PROWLER PRO GEARS
  • 160 Degree T-Stat
  • And probably more to come lol
If anyone can help me out on any of my future mods or can suggest any
other mods I can do please let me know...and on to the pics :D

I shouldve arranged the pics but i gotta work tomorrow so here it is. Enjoy :) And I apologize for the car not being so clean at the time the pics were taken.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Did you get those fogs off eBay? Do you have a picture of them lit? I just changed my front end from the old school Concorde to what you have. Also, where did you get the spoiler?

Car is looking sick! A+!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
you have JET performance and tune?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you get those fogs off eBay? Do you have a picture of them lit? I just changed my front end from the old school Concorde to what you have. Also, where did you get the spoiler?

Car is looking sick! A+!
thanks man i appreciate it. Yup the fogs were off ebay, and i didnt take a pic of em lit cuz one of the hid bulbs died so looked kinda off, but i'll post one up, and the lip is from ebay as well. just search lhs lip. they'll ask for your paint code and measurements and ship it to you. both the fogs and the lip were 60$ each. not bad eh?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't notice from your other pictures before that the chrysler wings are behind the billet grille. That looks straight up badass!!!!
thanks :) i thought so too. i painted the original grille black so it doesnt show, and left the chrysler emblem on to give it a stealthy look.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'm liking the LHS man alot!! That ride looks very good! I think if you added the 20x8 SRT design wheels too it would look even more sick!! The dual quads are a different look don't think I've seen that before they look good! You should have your tails redone and/or cleared I think it will compliment the rear of the car even more. What is the pad on the windshield with the numbers??? A+ job on an lhs man!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm liking the LHS man alot!! That ride looks very good! I think if you added the 20x8 SRT design wheels too it would look even more sick!! The dual quads are a different look don't think I've seen that before they look good! You should have your tails redone and/or cleared I think it will compliment the rear of the car even more. What is the pad on the windshield with the numbers??? A+ job on an lhs man!!
thanks man, how do i go about clearing these taillights? wetsand? and the pad on the windshield is part of my alarm system. i can unlock/lock my car by using that from the outside. ever lock your keys in ur car, or dont wanna carry your keys with u, thats what you do lol. thanks man, she took a lot of time effort nd money but shes worth it :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is that a double din head unit in there? How did you get that to fit in there? It looks great.
yup lol. i actually cut the stock moulding to the right height for the unit using templates provided by clarion, then i took 2 pieces of plastic and hot glued them to the inside to fill in the rounded gaps. on ths inside of the dash you have to cut what looks to be some sort of support piece for the old headunit out at the bottom so the double din mounts in and i used the mounting hardware that came with the unit. pretty easy to do.

·
Registered
345 Posts
yup lol. i actually cut the stock moulding to the right height for the unit using templates provided by clarion, then i took 2 pieces of plastic and hot glued them to the inside to fill in the rounded gaps. on ths inside of the dash you have to cut what looks to be some sort of support piece for the old headunit out at the bottom so the double din mounts in and i used the mounting hardware that came with the unit. pretty easy to do.
You make me proud to have a similar car haha

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
thanks man, i like ur trep too, havent seen too many in good condition around here in ontario
wow havent check back here in a while. but thanks! gonna hopefully put some more work into it. its been a fight to keep her running but i hope i can win and put the work i want to in it. gonna be replacing the headlights and corner lights before the years end

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow. gotta be my fave LHS every detail and the grill in front of the wings just sets it off
thanks bro, i like how you made your own racing stripes on your trep. not generally a fan of them but on the 1st gen's it actually looks good!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts