DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
something I got in the mail today...a postcard with casey atwood in his car...I wonder what it is..maybe sopmething because I bought the Motorsports edition Intrepid?

Maybe I can get race tix cheep or something! I hope it's not something cheezy...i'm sure they want to get in my pockets tho.

Hello Motorsports Fan,

Because you were one of the first Dodge owbers to identify yourself as a NASCAR fan, you've been handpicked to become a charter member of a very special new program - Team Dodge!

Your exclusive invitation to join Team Dodge is scheduled to arrive in your mailbox at the end of November.

Membership will be offered FREE for a limited time - and it includes many privileges. So when you get your invitation package, be sure to join Team Dodge right away!

Your friends,
Team Dodge.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I got the same message except an email. It said I should be expecting something in the mail shortly. Hmmm...I wonder what?

·
980 Posts
Yeah mine came in an e-mail too,also got a survey to fill out about a Dodge village at Las Vegas next year, they say they are going to have 30 interactive displays and driving experiences for dodge owners ,let you know more when I know more,it is supposed to be when the NASCAR race is which is March I think.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I would think they do. With the totally obvious name and hit count that you get. I would think they gauge reactions and read the posts.

Hey! If you are listening...send me a Viper! :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's a rather nifty postcard :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
What if ya got a CHRYSLER Intrepid R/T? Do we count too? And in Canada?
Hell, I think the Taliban are havin' more luck then me! :mad: :mad: :(

Danny
Capitalcity R/T
01 Black R/T

·
Registered
407 Posts
I wonder if its something like-"you send us some money and we'll put your name on a racecar in a location that no-one will ever see on t.v."

·
Registered
26 Posts
Atwood will be driving the new sponsored #19 soon. It will be the #19 Dodge Intrepid/Mountain Dew car!!!! Rock on!!!

mug

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hey I want in on this too. Hell I built your cars, give the poor auto worker some joy.NASCAR!!

·
980 Posts
Well Otto just get on the computer system there and phoney up that you have a motorsports Intrepid whos gonna tell them certainly nobody at this site :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts