DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
the Charger is a sweet ass concept, I do not know how well it will work out though. if the pricing stayes the same then it will be good for DC, I see lotts of Treps on the roads mainly the base models, people buy them for a large but affordable car. if they raise the prices too much they will loose their market.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Here's what I wrote them:

Good Day,

I am a current owner of a 1999 Intrepid which I purchased new from Neil Dodge on Long Island. I have owned many cars (over 30 so far) and I am extremely pleased with my Intrepid. I have had no problems to speak of in the 2 1/2 years I have owned the car.

I intend on being a repeat buyer of your products. What I am mostly interested in is the next generation of your full size cars. I attended the NAIAS and saw the Dodge Charger concept. I immediately fell in love with this vehicle. I implore you to build this fine representation of American muscle combined with the practicality of a full size sedan.

I applaud your announcement stating the next generation of large cars will be rear wheel drive. The availability of a full size rear wheel drive car is very limited in America. The choices that Are available either range from "ludicriously expensive" to "cheap and dated". I look forward to the day I can sign the paperwork to drive away in one of these eagerly anticipated automobiles.

I thank you for your time and also thank you for a quality product.

I'm such a kiss ass...
:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mind if we all use it?
Copy and paste gang..hehe :)

Good Day,

I am a current owner of a (your year model) Intrepid which I purchased new from (your place of purchase) I have owned many cars (you number of owned vehicles) and I am extremely pleased with my Intrepid. I have had no problems to speak of in the (years you've owned your vehicle) years I have owned the car.

I intend on being a repeat buyer of your products. What I am mostly interested in is the next generation of your full size cars. I attended the NAIAS and saw the Dodge Charger concept. I immediately fell in love with this vehicle. I implore you to build this fine representation of American muscle combined with the practicality of a full size sedan.

I applaud your announcement stating the next generation of large cars will be rear wheel drive. The availability of a full size rear wheel drive car is very limited in America. The choices that Are available either range from "ludicriously expensive" to "cheap and dated". I look forward to the day I can sign the paperwork to drive away in one of these eagerly anticipated automobiles.

I thank you for your time and also thank you for a quality product.

Sincerely,
(your name)
:D great letter Intrepidatious.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Well, here's what they wrote back...seems pretty much like a form letter:

Dear Anthony:

Thank you for your recent e-mail to DaimlerChrysler Motors Corporation.

We are proud of our accomplishments and the excitement our products are generating. We are successful because we concentrate our resources in the areas of new product development.

DaimlerChrysler Customer Assistance Center at this time does not have any information available regarding the possible Charger R/T full size muscle sedan.

Please stay in contact with your local dealer as well as our website for newly released information.

Your comments will be forwarded to our Product Planning Department.

Thank you for your interest in DaimlerChrysler.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts