DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Because Saturns are for us "gays"... and we know how to make nice-looking stuff. (Nevermind that every Saturn vehicle I've ever seen prior to this one, and maybe the new Vue, were hideous) :)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Don't worry.......Consumer Reports hated both the Solstice and the Sky, they loved the new Miata however.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Went a saw one locally and the Sky comes standard with a great deal of the options for the Solstice and they are coming out with a supercharged version of the Sky the Solstice will not be supercharged. That is if I were to believe everything the sales person told me.
I thought the Redline Sky is turbocharged not supercharged...

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
I should have researched it but I was just going by what the sales person told me yesterday. Tried to get me to order one by telling me that there were 4 people on the list so as soon as they come in they are sold. I told that is good as I just wanted to check the car out and would:

1. Not ready to buy a new car for at least a year.
2. Never buy any car the first year it is produced.

·
Registered
384 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Why do you say that ??? They're the same family quality wise, the Sky looks better than the Soltice IMHO....

alright, not all saturns suck, i just dont care for them. they are doing the right thing, expanding their horizons. but their main selling points are gas mileage, affordability, and safety. and the sky is not big in any of these. and realy, who would drive a saturn sportscar? if you are gonna spend the money, get a cool one.

and i think the solstice looks better.

·
Registered
384 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
You prefer

this

to this

yes, i do. i would never buy either, but if given the choice, i would take the pontiac. the sky's front bumper is hideously large, and full of holes. the fog lights look like poo, and the ugly wind holes in the doors do too.
both cars' back ends are kinda funny looking, but the solstice's isn't as "hip-e" looking.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Sky Turbo Charged! Saw It At The New York Auto Show- Was Quiet Surprised- This Is A Saturn? Bold Looks, And Bold Move For Saturn-

1 - 20 of 24 Posts