DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I like. They look like the wheels that THE PRESENCE has.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I think they look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! Expense tires are the only thing keeping me from getting really nice rims. Freaking 245/45/18's are so freaking expensive!!!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
DUUUDDDEEE SWEETTTTTT!!!!!!! I'm stopping at 18's if I get rims and those are killer!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Love it.

When you get them please tell me where you live so that I could steal them from you because I can't afford those sweet looking rims..

Actually, I think they'd look too aggressive on my concorde...but damn they look nice..

·
Registered
962 Posts
They look very nice! What tires are you looking at?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Look really nice, but nothing I would put money into.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Very nice rims Greystr, some helpful advice though, and you probably know this, but the 18's won't fill the wheel well as much as that photo shop. Here's a pic of my 18's (yes, i know, it's big, but i thought the more detail the better), with 225/40 18's on, so you can see how it fills the well. 225/45/18's would make for a perfect fit, but are mad expensive tires. the 40's can be had for 150 a pair on ebay.

·
Registered
589 Posts
photo shop makes it look like 20s but looks good if ya do it go big 20s not 18sbut its your car go look on car domain the guy on there has them in a 20 he also was IOM like two months ago

·
Registered
962 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Those all look very sweet!

Jason

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
that photoshop makes them look like 22's and they look tight as hell, but believe me thay arent going to look that good in 18's but still a good style of rim.
trust me, go bigger, you wont be sorry, treps can fit 20's no problem so just spent the extra couple of dollars and get the big ones, you wont be sorry.

·
Registered
589 Posts
www.superbuytires.com like lordtay said the pics your makeing dont look like 18s they look bigger like 20s .. i would say go to a tire shop and see if they will put a 18 on the car to see how they look and then a 20 do any rim to pic a size i was going to do 18s but a guy at a tire shop rolled a 20 out to my car over all the 20 looked better and i thought i wanted 18s till i seen the 20s next to the car ... over all its your car and your money .once you get them there yours to keep (18s look like a o.e.m. size tire ) mine cost 3000. 00 and still running the same tires when i got the 20s and tires still look new .. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts