DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok was doing some reading online about the 2.7. Found someone saying the fans do not kick on until 230 deg. My question is can I change the temp sensor with another one that will allow the fans to come on oh maybe 200 or even 190? So I guess I would have to find something to crossbreed it with or is this something I can change using a hand held? To be honest 230 is pretty damn hot even for todays oils. Plus for anyone who owns a 2.7 I was also reading that chrysler said the sludging had something to do with poor crank ventilation.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
i think the DRBIII is very hard to get a hold of. when i was in auto training school in ohio the school had 1 but alot of the features in it were disabled or something like that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i think the DRBIII is very hard to get a hold of. when i was in auto training school in ohio the school had 1 but alot of the features in it were disabled or something like that.
You went to school in Ohio? LOL let me guess northwestern in Lima Ohio?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Im sure it just like any other scanner, you get what you pay for, in stages, our snap on is missing European support and some other features but they cost extra.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts