DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
30 miles from TN in Bowling Green KY, close enough, right?

·
Registered
706 Posts
mini meet before it gets freezing balls cold?

·
Registered
534 Posts
I know this is late too, but I live in Northern Alabama, if there is ever a TN meet and if I get the trep running good enough I may attend. If it's not running well enough I may have to take the Optima (yeah, I know :/)

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know this is late too, but I live in Northern Alabama, if there is ever a TN meet and if I get the trep running good enough I may attend. If it's not running well enough I may have to take the Optima (yeah, I know :/)
first meet I went to in ohio,, I drove a Toyota Camary,,

·
Registered
534 Posts
first meet I went to in ohio,, I drove a Toyota Camary,,
Yeah, well the Optima is in the shop (it's done but they won't give it back until they get the 2nd check from the insurance) it had a hydro-locked engine, they replaced it with a junkyard engine that had an oil leak, and the speedometer wasn't working and then it started acting like if it were in "limp mode" and had to floor it to get it to move so I brought it back to the shop and they were blaming it on a bad wiring harness.... I'm sorry all that should've been replaced in the first place when they got paid the first time! Oh well I don't pay the insurance on it, I could've fixed the hydro-locked engine myself as long as no rods were bent, but my grandfather thinks I'm an idiot, now look at what happened, no car for 3 months, and a crappy junk yard engine in it that we don't know the miles on.....

Oh well, sorry for that rant, it really ticks me off.... Then only good thing about that is now I won't feel bad putting a s/c kit for a v6 Tiburon on it since the engine probably has well over 69k miles on it, unlike the previous one that had recently rolled over to 69k when this happened.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts