DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the saddest thing today. i was driving along, and noticed that there was a nice, stock champagne SE behind me. i thought, cool, thats a nice car. Even though it had a 2.7 :biggrinfl But it was straght, looked taken care of, so then i get into the turn lane to go home, and it passes me. OMG this thing had blue smoke pouring out of the tailpipe like a diesel at a stoplight, and it wouldnt go away either, it just putted away blowing smoke... i just thought to myself, "Hmmm... wonder how long it'll be before hes lookin for a new motor."
Sorry, just had to share.
David

·
Registered
195 Posts
There's a couple of those here in town....a really sharp silver SE and a white ES. They are both nice cars, but both have that constant blue smoke emitting from the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Saw a fair shape green SE at the drive though at Wendys. When he gave it some gas, a nice cloud of blue smoke came out. Bye bye 2.7. Maybe he should have spared the 49 cents for the Biggie size and put it towards a new engine.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Matt86 said:
Saw a fair shape green SE at the drive though at Wendys. When he gave it some gas, a nice cloud of blue smoke came out. Bye bye 2.7. Maybe he should have spared the 49 cents for the Biggie size and put it towards a new engine.
That's funny about the Biggie size thing ! :fun_06: Yeah, I see a few around town here too. It's a shame, the SE Treps that are blowing the blue smoke, seem to always be the ones that look really sharp. I look at them, and I think that's engine's going to be dead soon. Alittle sad to see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts