DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Cons and pros....

Pro`s, we all get to talk about how awful Tuesday was and debate rationally or irrationally about it and further developments concerning it.

Cons, Its Randy`s board, if the homey doesnt
want it to be of the above nature then he can do that...

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
it moved to the whatever forum.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
First of all, I didn't deleted the discussions.

Second, I did close 2 of them because I thought they got a little out of hand.

Here was my explaination to Warlord:

"..some users were making some very racist comments and using ethnic slurs. I thought it was unappropriate and decided it was best to delete those posts and close the topic. I've been very leinent with letting people post what they want about this tragedy, because I'm all for free speech and think that something like this should be discussed openly. However, I do have a problem with racism, which may offend other users; and in those cases, I think it may be best for the community if I censor some posts. I hope you understand."

If anyone has a problem with my actions, please let me know, and why; and I'll definately listen and try to work something out :)

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Originally posted by Si:
Cons, Its Randy`s board, if the homey doesnt
want it to be of the above nature then he can do that...
One more comment:

I don't like to think of this as "Randy's board," I like to think of it as "our" board. I'm not a dictator. I think everyone should have a say in wat goes on here. Just because I run and host the board, doesn't mean you can't give me ideas, suggestions, comments, etc... I will listen :)

However, there may be times when i have to do something becasue it will benefit the community here, even though that may piss some of you off.

Si, I know you weren't accusing me of this, i just wanted to get this in the open :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Guys, be glad we have moderation on this board....you think what was written on this board was bad? Check out this thread on Blue Oval News, an unmoderated forum.

BON attack Forum

My hats off to Randy, this board is "all of ours"...when you start getting posts like that, you make enemies of people on the forum that were a day before your friends. Trust me, I have feeling welling up inside of me that I want to let everyone know also...but try to be considerate of other people on the board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts