DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Warning Warning Not What It Seems To Be..... You Have Been Warned.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i scared the **** out of my 7 yeart old niece with that hahaha she has been crying for the last 5 minutes (strongly reccomend showing your youmg family this if they are being misbehaved!! i love it im about to show my 2 yr old nephew

·
Registered
549 Posts
I don't suck, Thats been floating around the net for sometime now... It was just never posted on here before...

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes you do !! Why the hell would you ruin the surprise for those who don't know it. Were you one of those F'ing snitches at school ....?? I always hated those a-holes who needed to crash the party to be noticed, oh and I made sure they always got some !!! :brutal_36 Now piss off my thread !!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hows about I PISS on your Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkeypis :monkeypis :flush: :monkeypis :flush:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
91Firebirdzx28 said:
Hows about I PISS on your Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkeypis :monkeypis :flush: :monkeypis :flush:
Whatever makes you feel important guy !! I really think you should get a life instead of trying to make an ass of yourself in here. :doh:

·
Registered
549 Posts
I got a life thanks, and if you remember I posted this in the General Discussion area...(Moved to the Whatever area) Now I shall leave you thread alone. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts