DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all...a proud owner of 01 2.7 SE...I was searching for a diagram of the power window assembly (mine keeps jumping off the front guide and wedging in the door) and I found this site....I have been reading for the last 4 hours all the great posts.....I am stoked that there are others that love the looks and heart of the Intrepid....Only mods so far for me were KN filter and upgraded my cass deck for RDS CD....Have wanted to do much more, basically as much to make it a SXT or RT without the 3.5 (not to say that is out of the question) But I drive my car about 36K a year in my biz and I love getting 28 to 30 MPG on the highway...and still have some performance...MUCH MORE TO COME..thanks to this site....and all of you...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
ummm on that window thing, i had the problemlike that, i jsut took teh door panesl off and adjusted it my self, i tighend something down

i dont knwo were to finda window diagram thou, sorry

ALi

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome...I will keep my eye on LBJ for yours...Very distinctive...nice work.
Goliath..thanks ..Glad to know I am not the only one to have that problem...I think I got it this time...greased it up and tightened her down...hope it works...

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
OH and to solve the problem many people are having...

has anyone here ever had a problem with their windows sqweeling when going up and down.

u might think u know what the problem is but ud be surprised what a lil wd-40 will fix, spray down the window arms and ur good to go
ALi

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have a buddy in Dallas... Welcome to the board! Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome to the site and I hope you ENJOY it.

If you can't find what your looking for, just ask!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts