DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case anyone has been waiting for parts or responses to emails from TFC (Ross) it will still be a little while. He currently has some issues with his back and is unable to do much of anything including sitting at a computer. I talked to him tonight and he asked me to pass this along to the membership here.
Hopefully he will get better soon.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Ouch!! How did he do that? He must have really hurt it if he is still hurt. I heard this about a week ago.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He doesn't know how he did it, it just started hurting and got extremely worse.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,842 Posts
Thats rough, sorry to hear. Hope its nothing too serious. I think he'll be back in business soon.

We should take up a collection and get him some get well stuff, (shhh)...thoughts?

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And it will be another month before he gets in to see what the problem really is. I had heard the health care system in Canada was pretty good, but after talking to Ross they can keep that government health care system in Canada. I prefer our system here, where I don't have to wait for an appointment if something is serious.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
And it will be another month before he gets in to see what the problem really is. I had heard the health care system in Canada was pretty good, but after talking to Ross they can keep that government health care system in Canada. I prefer our system here, where I don't have to wait for an appointment if something is serious.
ya our system is good once ur inside, but getting there sucks. It takes forever.

A lot of Canadians go across the border for life threatening issues mainly with Cancer etc to avoid wait times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts