DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Hee hee...I've been on my first week of vacation since the layoff....the first couple of days were great...now I am bored! Anybody hiring?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll probably wash my 'trep inside and out one day this week :D

Good luck finding a job. I've been sending out a ton of resumes for the past 2 months, and not one response yet :( It sucks....

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yep, the weekend. Actually here in Ontario and several other provinces, it is a long weekend, getting Monday off too. Weather will be in the high 80s, maybe low 90s and lots of sun. Washed the car this evening and cleaned off all the dust. Looks good for now!
One piece of advice...if you can find the way to start your own business, do it. I know its tough and I started just recently and I am alot older than you guys. No worry about layoffs, downsizing and the idiotic decisions of bozo managers who have no concern for anyone but themselves.
I am sure their are tons of programs in the states that offer funding for those seeking their own way. Good luck.

Danny
Capitalcity RT

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Funny you mention that...a couple friends and I are actually going to try that very thing. We are going to start off with computer repair and network setup/troubleshooting for anyone clients we can get. We all have known each other for years and all decided to go to school at the same time (we were all top of our repsective classes also :) ) So, we are going to start with a little business on the side (while we still work) and see if it gains any momentum and then we will "kick it up a notch!!" BAM!!

I think you can read minds....hmmmmmm ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts