DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLY CRAP THANK GOD ITS BACK. WHATEVER YOU GUYS DID LEAVE IT ALONE. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY. My life is back to normal. now i need to catchup on all the posts i might have missed.

dodeintrepid.net fan

steven troise

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
there was a mass e-mail sent explaining the way to get it back up and running, check you e-mail address to make sure its correct.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did those email info with the run command and it didnt work. as for my life i have one. but love to help people on here that have problems with there car. U learn a ton of stuff on here and u save a ton of money on repairs. ok gary. enjoy your cage free expensive eggs. since i work in a dairy department and charge $4 for cage free eggs there not worth it. an egg is a egg.

·
Banned
439 Posts
stroise said:
i did those email info with the run command and it didnt work. as for my life i have one. but love to help people on here that have problems with there car. U learn a ton of stuff on here and u save a ton of money on repairs. ok gary. enjoy your cage free expensive eggs. since i work in a dairy department and charge $4 for cage free eggs there not worth it. an egg is a egg.
keep eating those sweat shop eggs ;)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
FREE !the RANGE Chickens!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts