DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday Scott and Bobby finagled a cool garage to get Mnitetrain ready for the Carlisle Prom!!! You guys are amazing!! I'm going to share the results

355,000 miles today as we were putting the Scott&Bobby touches on it.

Guys like you two are what make Dinet and 300M club fun. Thank you again!!

355,419 miles got some interior and engine shots,

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
ahh yes la casa de bobby

he really does a mean job detailing a car, i really should put up the pics of my ES after bobby was generous enough to buff it for me, too bad its covered in dust

hmm, its not a bad day out... maybe i'll head out and detail it!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Mine needs a real detail job badly.....You guys did a great job!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
No problem Hank!

I drove the car to my uncles (to use the Garage) and for a car that has 355,000 (it turned 355K when I was driving :D) it rides amazing.

The car looks absolutely stunning for the mileage and all the hard work paid off!

Bimmer_2002 said:
Mine needs a real detail job badly.....You guys did a great job!
Like I said, I'm bringing my PC and It can be done as a wedding gift! (I'll just need a little help removing the polish!)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
/me hires Scott and Bobby to fix up his 65,000 mile R/T :p

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
SilverSpecial said:
No problem Hank!

I drove the car to my uncles (to use the Garage) and for a car that has 355,000 (it turned 355K when I was driving :D) it rides amazing.

The car looks absolutely stunning for the mileage and all the hard work paid off!

Like I said, I'm bringing my PC and It can be done as a wedding gift! (I'll just need a little help removing the polish!)

Works with me!! ;)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Looks great!!! Looks like a 35k miles car, not 355k!

I hope I have time to buff mine out and shine up the interior at least, before Carlisle. :(

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
335K?!?! That's crazy! It looks almost new..... great work man!

Are you still on the original engine and tranny? What kind of maintenance routine did you do? What's your driving style?

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
This is awesome...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts