DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted you all to know that I had a GREAT time at Carlisle with you guys and gals this weekend. I met alot of awesome members from this site. Pat & Jen... thank you both so very much for basically coordinating everything. We had a HUGE turnout. I learned some things while I was there all weekend:
1.) Spencer is gay (with fugging ugly headlights) ;)
2.) Curt's car is slow (the new decal added + 2 hp)
3.) Noledge is NOT pronounce Noledge.... it's pronounced "Knowledge"...
4.) Angles's trep is the cleanest intrepid that I have ever seen in my life.
5.) I am NOT in my early 20's like 98% of you thought
6.) Yes, I love my little 2.7
7.) The whole situation at dinner was a mess (DIT & Noledge know what I am talking about; remember our conversation?)
8.) Jim's mom is COOL as hell!
9.) Iggy: I changed my tail lights back to stock... just for you bro.
10.) Last but not least. You guys and gals truly are the best friends "and online friends" that anyone can ask for. Thanks again guys & gals... and yes Bruce, Aaron, and Pat... I STILL owe you guys a beer. :frenzy:
~Tony~

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whitey said:
i can just feel the warmth
Heh... I used to have a cavalier, and would go to their shows.... can u say boring?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whitey said:
and was parked to a nice silver intrepid wit cool tails
:bgtup: :biglaugh: :grinyes: :wink: :cool: :icon16: :blunt:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
was that crombies car with the nightshaded tails with silver trim?

·
Registered
692 Posts
This was my first time to any meet and I really loved it. The 300M and DI.net Guys were kool. I will make sure that I make the carlisle meet every year. I am glad I drove the 850 miles, because it was worth it. I have made lots of friends, looks like I will be spending equal time on the DI.net forum too.

Congratulations for all the members who won awards at carlisle.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
padredestino said:
was that crombies car with the nightshaded tails with silver trim?
Yes it was. ;)

kumiyer said:
This was my first time to any meet and I really loved it. The 300M and DI.net Guys were kool. I will make sure that I make the carlisle meet every year. I am glad I drove the 850 miles, because it was worth it. I have made lots of friends, looks like I will be spending equal time on the DI.net forum too.
Kum: Great meeting you man! I love your "M"... especially your secret camera on the back of the car.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Oo a thank you thread thanks fo rmaking it tony. Well like everyone said carlisle was great again this was my second wasn't to sure if I was going to make it in the begging because of the whole family reunion thing before it but it all turned out well yall even got to meet the mom lol. She was asking me about an account on her earlier when we got home. I'll help her probably tomorrow and see if she ever posts. Well thanks to everyone that showed up was great meeting you all your cars look great even tims with the faded paint on the top the tv made up for the paint;). oh yeah tony glad you got that mess all sorted out lol. Hope to see everyone again next year and lots more. Thanks again for everyone putting togeather everything, and helping each other out and being so damn cool. Also congrats to all the trophy winners

·
Registered
692 Posts
Yea this was a great show...great to put faces to names and everyone was cooler than I thought. The di.net club was the latest up and having soo much fun the whole weekend at the field and at the hotel. I cant wait for next year.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
You are welcome ;) check pm :fun_08:

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Have to get my flux capicator fixed so that I can go back in time and make this meet...LOL

Yes I am joking but I am really upset that I missed all you guys. I have been looking forward to this weekend for months. Really wanted to see all these cars in person and to meet and share a beer with all of my DI.net friends.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Carlisle 05

It was great to meet with your group again at Carlisle. I was there last year also. Had a great time once again. It was interesting to see cars from clean stock to wild mods well done Thank you to the judges that rated the 300M 's. I was "blown away" to Best M in show, clean maybe but best in show is truly an honor. Thanks again and hope to see your group again next year

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Firem said:
I was "blown away" to Best M in show, clean maybe but best in show is truly an honor.
Which M was yours? The one with the sprinkle looking stuff all over the car?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts