DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
That was my first time I've been to carlisle, and I had such a fun time with you guys even tho I dont own a chrysler, Yes I NEED to know what that glitter spray was called, I got some, Black Magic car tint but it looked horrible...

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
340duster said:
i had a good time...tony's just angry that my 3.2 has autostick.
That may be true Spencey... but I am not jealous that your dating a 14 year old. :smokin:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
340duster said:
LOL! You are just angry that you aren't dating a 12 year old at the moment.

:frenzy:
Lol... I tell you guys what... next year we're taking Spencey to a brothel. And by the way ... my g/f is 29. Who do you think I was on my cell with 90% of the time!? :Eyecrazy:

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
crombie said:
Lol... I tell you guys what... next year we're taking Spencey to a brothel. And by the way ... my g/f is 29. Who do you think I was on my cell with 90% of the time!? :Eyecrazy:
Haha...do I need to post some of the pics I took of the scenery?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Jim05 said:
That was my first time I've been to carlisle, and I had such a fun time with you guys even tho I dont own a chrysler, Yes I NEED to know what that glitter spray was called, I got some, Black Magic car tint but it looked horrible...

the product used at Carlisle was indeed Black MAgic car tint, it was the multi color..

what color did you use and whatcolor car

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Yeah the weekend was awsome! The drive was definately worth it. Great to meet all the new people. I will be coming next year as long as my wallet allows it :). And crombie, I think the tails look good but you are right about how hard they are to see.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
MICKEY88 said:
the product used at Carlisle was indeed Black MAgic car tint, it was the multi color..

what color did you use and whatcolor car

okay dont shoot me but I have a 95 Ford Taurus SE Silver Frost Metalic and I found some of the glitter stuff at autozone, and it was discontinued..It was the Green color, I thought it would look good but all it did was make my car feel like sandpaper and the paint looked dull...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to all that came, and special thanks to the 300M folks that fed us all weekend. Big thanks to Pat for coordinating everything. It was a blast, had a good time, met some great people. And hopefully my schedule will allow me to come back next year. (Maybe I won't get ticket on the way back next time.)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Jim05 said:
okay dont shoot me but I have a 95 Ford Taurus SE Silver Frost Metalic and I found some of the glitter stuff at autozone, and it was discontinued..It was the Green color, I thought it would look good but all it did was make my car feel like sandpaper and the paint looked dull...

I won't shoot you but I will pity you if you drive a taurus instead of an intrepid or 300M...LOL
did you folllow the instructions.....clean car, cool car, shade... light spray let dry 15 minutes then second coat if you want more sparkles..

it does look dull when the sun isn't hitting it, that's a risk you take....

the multi color would probably look good on silver...

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
thanks to everyone that showed up this year! it just keeps getting bigger and bigger, their going to have to give us more space for next year. thanks to pat for organizing a lot of the meet on our side and the 300m club did a great job with their side. and omg the ladies in charge of food were awsome! some things i learned from carlisle

1. yea its knowldege but weres still calling him no ledge.
2. Trevor and justin were freaking hillarious
3. kenny's car does drop lower
4. Kenny likes to rip people off ( :D)
5. crombie is jealous he had the slowest car there
6. Pizza hut and beer dont mix.
7. Smirnoff pwnz!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
MICKEY88 said:
I won't shoot you but I will pity you if you drive a taurus instead of an intrepid or 300M...LOL
did you folllow the instructions.....clean car, cool car, shade... light spray let dry 15 minutes then second coat if you want more sparkles..

it does look dull when the sun isn't hitting it, that's a risk you take....

the multi color would probably look good on silver...

:wow: actually yes thats what I did let it cool down then sprayed it on, The only problem I had with this car is the transmission, Havent replaced anything else on the car except the tranny..

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Maverick9110E said:

5. crombie had the tightest, illest, dopest ride there!
Yes I do concur that Trevor & Justin are cool as hell! :)
Why thank you for complimenting my car Curty...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
thanks to everyone that showed up this year! it just keeps getting bigger and bigger, their going to have to give us more space for next year. thanks to pat for organizing a lot of the meet on our side and the 300m club did a great job with their side. and omg the ladies in charge of food were awsome! some things i learned from carlisle

1. yea its knowldege but weres still calling him no ledge.
3. kenny's car does drop lower
4. Kenny likes to rip people off ( :D)
5. crombie is jealous he had the slowest car there
6. Pizza hut and beer dont mix.
7. Smirnoff pwnz!
is that the flavored Smirnoff? I think we had flavored Smirnoffs at my grad party, and everyone loved the watermelon, because it tasted like a jolly rancher, then stood up and realized it was alcoholic... I don't know I'm still 18 soooo yea :p

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
#1 thing we learned at carlisle this year...

You all drink like little school girls! I wish Justin would have come just so i had a drinking buddy. Kenny was callin it quits by the time the sun went down and the rest of you were drinking girly drinks. If it wasnt for me and 99300mricva's dad, the keg would still be full! :p

21 - 40 of 50 Posts