DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my autostick equipment in, cant wait to put it in... thank you so much Veeb0rg, it was such a pleasure doing bussiness with you.. I've lost about 60$+- on di.net, and I'm glad to know you were easy to deal with and didn't bs me. He also shipped it fast, (dispite a problem wit FedEx)...

I'm just posting this to say thanks and to help people who are somewhat weary about selling/buying stuff from di.net.. at least you can trust Veeb0rg...

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I think it is nice of you to make a post to let everyone know that Veeb0rg was good to deal with. The first time I bought something on here I was nervous because unlike somewhere like eBay, there is no way to tell whether the person can be trusted or not. Fortunately, those who I've dealt with have been a pleasure to do business with. I bought items from Phil(unreal) on two occasions and I also got all my ATC stuff from Brian(wo23dodge). Both made the deals easy and made me less nervous about buying from members here. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I agree guys and gals. I had a semi-negative deal happen when I first came on to DI.Net. I felt partially to blame and had to kinda just chalk off to bad info. As time went on, I bought some items from members and had a great expierence. Fast service, great packaging, and simply great deals. As I stay tuned to the boards and my pm's, I really enjoy this site. Some have compared it to my "my space" (whatever tonie). But either way it is good to know it takes some interesting people to own our vehicles.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Just to add a little plug:

TFC (Torontofirecaptian) and Treppenwolf are two of the nicest, most ethical people I have every had the pleasure of dealing with. A rare thing these days it seems. Both are to be commended on thier integrity.

I would recommend both to anyone without hessitation or reservation.

Cheers

BJ

*edit: oh yeah, add Unreal to that list too!*

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
I think it is nice of you to make a post to let everyone know that Veeb0rg was good to deal with. The first time I bought something on here I was nervous because unlike somewhere like eBay, there is no way to tell whether the person can be trusted or not. Fortunately, those who I've dealt with have been a pleasure to do business with. I bought items from Phil(unreal) on two occasions and I also got all my ATC stuff from Brian(wo23dodge). Both made the deals easy and made me less nervous about buying from members here. Thanks guys!
Thanks for the kind words Steve. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Im lucky all of my stuff is local HEHE... never even thought about that.

I deal on hidplanet, i think most ppl can trust memebers with a lot of posts who have devoted time to the site.

Im glad it all worked out for you. Good luck with the autostick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts