DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob thanks alot for the wheels and tires. One thing though can you buy one back. It had 41 psi and all the others had 36 psi. ;) Just joking around. They look great on my ES. I but them on when i got home. I noticed my right rear tire was low on air again. I thought it might be the weather change. Nope pulled the tire and found 2 nice big spike nails in it. So i just but them all on. We got home at 4:45 and after i got the tires switched. We took it to KFC for dinner. I forgot how stiff they where, and how they pick up all the little rocks on the road. To bad in a few weeks i will have to switch them again. When the snow start's falling again. :circle:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
hey spook, do you have the EVIC PSI sensors off of them??
Rob was gonna sell them to me i think, didn't know if they were still on the wheels or if he kept them or what
thanks!

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
I beleive Rob kept his PSI sensors....

Off Topic, I'd like to post my pics from today, but i can't start a new thread in here....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Thank you Kevin. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get across the border tomorrow without being questioned.

Thanks again Kev. I loved those tires for the time I had them. Sortof missing those rims a bit already :(

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I got across the border great.....the customs officer asked me what my windshield banner says: ......."Mopar Performance", and asked me what I bought: ......."Car speakers worth $150"........ "OK" she said ;)

OKOK, Spook, I just realized, I forgot to give you the extra set of centre caps I have. I KNOW the ones on the rims aren't quite in perfect shape. I can either ship the new ones to you or you can wait for the International meet in the spring?

BTW, those tires weren't balanced after the PSI sensors came out or after I damaged the rims........so if they seem wobbly to you, maybe you can have them balanced.......just be aware that the centre caps MIGHT break before I get the new ones to you.

As for Sneke Eyez, I kept the PSI sensors........4 of them, however the new ones I had didn't include the nuts to hold them on, so I had to reuse the nuts from the sensors that were on the car. If you want them, you're gonna have to find nuts for them and a 5th sensor somewhere for the spare. *NEW* I also have an EVIC+ PSI for sale (no housing), works great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts