DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well those who know me and my extreme bad luck know whats going on with my trep...anyway although I have not gotten out of the fires of hell yet lol i used what little cash I have and took 15 dollars of it and purchased my premiere membership because without di.net and its members i would have been ****ed worse along time ago..so thanks di.net specifically, Ross [TFC] (for the mirror when i had my accident on I-57..and all the other stuff i have gotten from you for great ass prices), Rob [avenger] (for helping me with the power seats mod at INTL], Don [dscruggs..or something like that lol] (for all the great debates and help with the power seats], Peter [99trep] (for the help with the K&N intake and the sweet ass deal], Thushan [deseiva] (for putting up with all the **** during my swap), kenny [moobdeep] (for almost giving me a hood bra for free but Gorm buying it like a dick lmao jk gorm lol), Jason [gorm] (for answering all my random questions in at all times of the day and night), Dbaudiopro (for answering every question I have about that **** lol), Randy [intrepidxj] (for di.net), Eric [rentapig] (for :all_cohol at INTL lmao), mainly Ray [raztrep] (too many things to list.. you kick ass dude)
and for the future Mike [LHSDriver] (volunteering to help tackle my swap with me)...and if I missed you sorry...lol oh and i have to say that guy who offered me motorsports rims and then disappeared i hope you rott in hell and are raped in the ass by fiery broomsticks because i still cry myself to sleep everynight cuz i didnt get those (goliath you remember that dirtbag dont ya)...
anyway just wanted to say thanks and give back with 15 bucks lol :biggrinfl

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
We love you too barb wire fence dude ;)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Sorry to hear all the bad luck with the car but glad to see you have made alot of friends on the board. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Carbon Fiber Headlight Covers Rule!

:Llol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts