DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Thanks alot Jim, I enjoyed it as always...I must admit, I don't beleive we had any problems like the Stratus guys did with the hotel...unless someone knows something I don't? It was a great time had by all.

--Gorm

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gorm said:
Thanks alot Jim, I enjoyed it as always...I must admit, I don't beleive we had any problems like the Stratus guys did with the hotel...unless someone knows something I don't? It was a great time had by all.

--Gorm

we didn't even have any issues when dragging don back up to his room....kinda reminded me of weekend at bernie's

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Big thanks to Jim, Randy and everyone else in any way responsible for not only making the meet possible, but making it as much fun as it was/is/will be. Good time was had by all, and as always.... CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA, just don't show the pic of Ray strangling me :p

Reactions: Gorm

·
Registered
286 Posts
Big thanks to Jim and everyone else who helped put the meet on. It was fun as always. The weather was awesome, no rain or anything. Perfect day for a meet. Hope Gearfest will be good also. Good to see old friends and meet some new ones. Hope everyone made it home safely and see ya next year.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Moparpartsguy said:
Thanks Jim. The wife and I had a blast. Only problem I have now are the terrible nightmares I have from Kenny's ass crack image in my head.:moon2:

But seriously it was great seeing all of you again.
Thanks Jim, Randy and there ladies. I don't what is worse Dave. Kennys ass crack or Gorms man boobs bouncing up and down.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Thanks Jim! Great meet as always. Good to see everyone again.

Kenny...your car looks awesome...get that thing cleaned up and finished and you will have a real show car there.

A lot of nice cars...see ya all at gear fest...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts