DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,109 Posts
I think it might be a red car/wal-mart thing. I came out of wal-mart a few weeks ago, as i was walking around my car the light hit "it" just right. It looked kinda like a scrape, more of a dull discoloration about a foot long and about 3" tall on my rear passenger door :( . I was so pissed off, i was twigging out about it and this old lady was staring at me in disbelief :mad: . I know exactly what kind of car did it, but i didnt bother to look at the plate of it when i went in. It was a black 80's Camaro (the car i despise). Im guessing he didnt take kindly to my "piss on chevy" decals and decided to give my door a "rub". i saw burn out marks where he pulled out, im guessing he freaked when my alarm went off (its VERY sensitive) and took off like a mofo.

· Registered
8,109 Posts
Those are the same people that piss the hell out of me when they park in the places that say "NO PARKING, Tow Away Zone"....uggg i hate that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.