DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
I had just bought my white beauty and I was out by groceries on crisp saturday morning. I was on my out of the store when I finally got to my car someone had Hit my baby. They didn't hang around they left and didn't leave any information. The just left a dent three feet long along the driver side doors and and a few scratches on the rear fender. I cried and very mad. Moral of the story never park close, park as far away as possible, :(

· Registered
149 Posts
At least you guys know who did it. Me I was stuck with a dent and scratches that ended up costing me almost 1500$. If I knew who did I would probably beat the piss out of him and then make him pay 1500$ for the damage.

6. Is the best answer to problems with society today.

· Registered
149 Posts
100 big ones! ouchh! that will hurt the pocket book something fierce. I couldn't afford it. I would have to wate until I get out of school. I think you should say something to the people upstairs and bring it to there attention. But I don't know what these people are like. I still feel your pain 100 dollars worth of beer could be useful. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.