DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Holy crap! I didn't even have it turned up that loud and my daughter heard it in the other room and started screaming. She had no idea I was listening to it. LOL That's crazy! I saw this on the news and was wondering what it was... Now I have a damn headached?!?!? Odd...

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I can hear the 17.7 but its very faint. The highest I could actually notice my phone was ringing right away would be the 16.7

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my head ahhhhhhhhhhh feals like my brain is growing ahhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
o yea im 20 about to be ****en 21 in october. yea but i cant hear the last one i could hear all but that last one.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I can hear the 21.1 with no problems. Not the 22.4 though. I had a sneaky suspicion that the 22.4 wasn't a real noise anyway and was confirmed when I clicked that I could hear 22.4 and it said that the sound clip was empty so there's no way to hear it.

Oh yeah, I'm 29 now.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Might I also suggest that maybe your computer speakers can't reproduce the higher pitches and maybe that's why you guys can't hear them.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i can hear 21.1 plain as day, cant hear anything out of the 24, i'm 15 :p i got a slight headache now tough :D

·
Dain bramaged
7,208 Posts
i'm 27 and i can hear the 21.1khz

Ultrasonics are fun.. they can make the dog/cat run for cover.. give you an instant headache..

course they can also cause you to go deaf among other things.. I believe the army is developing a bunch of directional ultrasonic weapons..

·
Registered
531 Posts
ozzy said:
14.9 was it for me, I’m 37 and I thought I was doing pretty good, guess not
That's okay, if the deaf old adults don't pay for the cellphone then the kiddies won't be hearing ANY ringtones. And when they complain, the adults can say 'What? What? Can't hear you!'

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
So here I am thinking that maybe some of you guys just have sucky speakers that can't reproduce the high khz sounds.

So I'm at work and I play the sounds on my computer. Sure enough, my coworkers can only hear up to 14.1 and 14.9 while I can hear up to the 21.1.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I could only hear 14.9 and i am only 22. But it could be my crappy speakers to

·
Registered
285 Posts
smc1377 said:
Might I also suggest that maybe your computer speakers can't reproduce the higher pitches and maybe that's why you guys can't hear them.
Either I'm freakin deaf or my crappy speakers can't reproduce the sound. Hopefully my headphones at work can reproduce the sound.

I'll test in on the kids when they get home ;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
14.1 for me and cant hear **** after that, but in my defense, i was a M1A1 Abrams Tank crewmember for 4 years in the army, spent 6 months in iraq....they are loud :grinyes:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts