DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently stubled upon this. It IS a photoshop and I doubt chrysler is even thinking about anything like this. Just thought I'd throw this out there...

and IF you are thinking about this Mr. Chrysler... It better have a Hemi!!

·
Registered
997 Posts
if they built that, I would buy it, IN A ****ING SECOND, DESPITE NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD IT!

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
depends on the motor that goes in it...looks similar to a supra.
I doubt they'll make it...they never make the kewl ****...look at the charger as a concept and now.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
The rear end screams '05 mustang at me...but thats not a bad thing. I'm also with the I'd buy it in a heartbeat club.

Nice looking chop.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
The side looks as if it was originally a Scion TC, But like ravin said, it would depend on the engine and to me the price, If it were black I would be driving that car the day it was delivered to the dealership!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
If that has the 5.7 or 6.1, I'd go rob a bank and then buy it in a blink of an eye!

Doesn't matter what it looks like, it looks a lot better than LX cars (not that I don't like LX cars). Too bad it's never gonna happen...

·
Registered
865 Posts
RJ said:
If that has the 5.7 or 6.1, I'd go rob a bank and then buy it in a blink of an eye!

Doesn't matter what it looks like, it looks a lot better than LX cars (not that I don't like LX cars). Too bad it's never gonna happen...
I'll help you if you get me one as well.

I like it as it is but if it was up to me I would take off the rear wiper for a show pic like that, as well as those strange vent holes behind the rear tire(s) and to me the exhaust ...tips, look a little strange.

but if they made a car like that, it would prob be a supercar in the high price range but that defeats the point of the original cheap, high power mucle cars.

you will notice that is a mirrored immage since the exit sign in the background is backwards... I have a good eye EH'

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
LeadFootLee said:
you will notice that is a mirrored immage since the exit sign in the background is backwards... I have a good eye EH'

Thats because this picture is from another dimension. The one where Chrysler took over MB and kept its great styling. Thats also where every women looks like a super model,Gas is 8 cents a gallon and Bush was never elected president.

Also Adaptable never found DINET.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
mmmmmmmmm supermodels :drools: mmmmmmmmm 8 cents a gal. (93 or 87 ?) and bush never elected pres.... WOOO HOOOOO

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
yea i am also in the buy-that-*****-in-a-heartbeat....that **** is crazy looking although i agree about that back windshield wiper...but that back vents are hot, but i think if there were some on the side near the front wheel (sorta like the tiburon) would like tight as hell...maybe too ricey for you guys though.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
different wheels, different tips, no rear wiper, bumper not so low, shorts creaming time :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
"Thats because this picture is from another dimension. The one where Chrysler took over MB and kept its great styling. Thats also where every women looks like a super model,Gas is 8 cents a gallon and Bush was never elected president."

rotflmfao hahahahahha :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Meh, too ricey for my tastes. If that was a Cuda with a body kit, instead of a production model, I'd be impressed. However, for theoretical Cudas, I'm a little more partial to the Hot Wheels car "Rapid Transit." Still, if there's a front end to the Cuda in this post, I'd like to see it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
adaptabl said:
Thats because this picture is from another dimension. The one where Chrysler took over MB and kept its great styling. Thats also where every women looks like a super model,Gas is 8 cents a gallon and Bush was never elected president.

Also Adaptable never found DINET.

hahahhaa

I also would be interested in this car contengent on it having the balls to back up that look.

Mike

·
Registered
189 Posts
its a damn good lookin chop any way you slice it!...it doesnt remind me of the old Cudas though, but it does look racy as hell and there are other names that could be hung on it that would be awesome...like maybe "Charger"???...it would ba far more worthy car than the one they are putting it on now...I'm sorry guys, I know a lot of you like the new Dodge sedan coming out but to me it just aint sporty enough to call a Charger...Magnum sedan...Coronet...Polara...any of those could have worked, but I'm sure they wanted the name Charger on a NASCAR stocker for image sake.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts