DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
and just when you thought it couldnt get any better....surprise! Ok Mathwiz, let the rest of us catch up. Seriously though, it looks damn sweet, cant wait to meet up with my cali family and one of your meets! Got to see The 300M in person.

Tiger

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Now if someone could just redo the panel fit on the 300M's...

·
Registered
668 Posts
uhhhhhahhhhooo... I just had a cargasm, now I have to change my pants...

MathWiz said:
I just got the car back today.

Charles

Charles, I love you. Will you marry me?

...I mean... uhh, give me a beer. boobs, and sports...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife could not figure out why I went to the store at 10:30 at night just because my daughter needed super glue, I had to try our the HIDs, OMG-- what a difference. I can see everything, definitely worth the money.

Charles

·
Registered
668 Posts
MathWiz said:
My wife could not figure out why I went to the store at 10:30 at night just because my daughter needed super glue, I had to try our the HIDs, OMG-- what a difference. I can see everything, definitely worth the money.

Charles
any pics of your beam pattern?

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
I'm in awwwwwww ;)

Hey Charles, I was going to ask you... I think I read that your windshield was tinted 50%, is that true? If so...Have any cops pulled you over? I thought that was illegal.

·
Registered
14,990 Posts
Holy Smokes!!! I have to wipe the drool off the floor

Real sweet looking paint job

cargasm LMAO!!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
gazetowardthesky said:
Lookin nice.

same color or something different?

No same color, that was the hard part as you know Pat to match Kandy paint. Both bumpers needed work and there were small chips on the car that were re-done.

godfather said:
any pics of your beam pattern?

I am taking it today, it was a very small body shop that did the work, the lights need to be aligned, I will take some pics when I can.

Charles

1 - 20 of 29 Posts