DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had the privillage to see what a 300m special really looks like today. It was for sale new at the local dealership. dam good for a town with only 8000 people. It was a awsome blue with the chrome 18' rims. Also had the white leather seats in it. I heard that they are really rare. I can not remember what year it was but it was new. It did not have the chrome shifter so it was most likely made after the shifter was discontinued. I know this is not really important but I thought it was cool. :) I can try to post pics if anyone wants to see. If some one whats to buy it for the cheap price of $32,000 :rolleyes: come on over to Antigo.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I still have yet to have someone tell me that CHROME was made on these 18" special rims.

--Gorm

·
Banned
79 Posts
$32,000!!!, you've got be kidding. Fully loaded 2004 300m specials go for $28000 in New Jersey and that price includes 0% financing

·
Registered
714 Posts
According to the Chrysler website:

17-inch 6-spoke painted aluminum wheel (Standard on 300M)

18-inch 15-spoke painted aluminum wheel (Included with the available Ultimate Performance Tire and Wheel Group on 300M Special)

17-inch 10-spoke chrome-clad aluminum wheel (Included with the available Premium Discount Group on 300M)

17-inch 6-spoke chrome aluminum wheel (Standard on 300M Special, and included with Platinum series)

Hardwarz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts