DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
pics! pics! pics!

post when you guys make it back to the hotel each night. if im able after work i can stop buy just to say whats up prob. on saturday.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
and I had to go to Wisconsin,,, :bash: :crying: :crying:

maybe next year,,, Did Keith get to go?

ohh I see a purple first gen,, feel better Phil?

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Looking good boys! Damn Ron's Nascar kit looks awesome. I can't wait to see more pics of that beauty.

Have Fun and keep updating us people that could not make it.

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
:crying: no Keith did not get to go. I talked to Scott, Glenn and Ron on the phone last night. Sounds like they where having a great time.

I was working a few things to try and get on the road to go today so that I could at least be on the field for Saturday and Sunday but just can not do it.

It really sucks as I have been looking forward to this for months.

If anyone wants or needs to utilize my registration, T-shirt or meals let me know as all that stuff has been paid already.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Looks like fun at Bruce's house! Sorry to hear the word Keith! :(

I'm going to leave my house as early as possible in the AM, just my son is rolling with me now (thanks to daughter's terrible two's, lol)...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks like fun. Wish I was there. But i'm having a birthday party for my nephew tomorrow who is turning 1. So tomorrow I will be laying poolside and flipping burgers at my new house and wishing I was there. I might even post a pic tomorrow.

Keep us updated and I want to see wedding pictures posted tomorrow.

Becareful and have fun everyone.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts