DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you remember that you're getting long in the tooth. Any way, spent most of last weekend finishing the RT conversion on the outside. Installed the RT front bunmper cover and fog lights, they turned out awesome i think, the paint on the nose cone was flawless and really made a clean finish. I was lucky and had the foglight wiring already in place, it was pretty simple and a cheap mod. Only spent 85 bucks on the bumper, 75 to get it painted, and 40 on the foglights and wiring harness. Can't beat that. This weekend decided to install the bored throttle body and ported intake. So far its an epic fail, started it up and had a 4000 rpm idle speed. Big vaccum leak somewhere or the butterfly plate isn't closing right. got to tear it all apart tomorrow and figure it out.

·
Registered
946 Posts
It started life as an SE model, and is undergoing my transformation. I have wheels on backorder, I expect them early in November.
Lookin good soo far! What kinda wheels do you have on backorder??

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Funny you should ask, they are coming in tomorrow. I'm getting Cragar Chrome Soft 8 wheels, 16 X 7, and wrapping them in P255/50VR16 tires. Here's a picture from the ad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts