DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mhm.
at least my flat tire got fixed. now my BS is currently has the, uh, bezel(?) off ATM so we can get at the heat compartment pull that out and fix it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. so he's decided i can keep my car so i'm going to try to put alot of work in it. I need brakes and new black paint job and wanna buy a push bar. But ATM broke to do anything):

feels like i'm never going to get anything done with him, especially since i dont have any mechanic friends and i gotta do this stuff myself...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but i am also keeping my eye out for 2 gen treps... specifically a black one, but so far have NEVER seen one...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Heh, I've always wondered about what it would be like if that happened to my car.. looks like it didn't turn out too bad though?

X2 on the tire under the car thing; it keeps it out of the way and it is so much safer. Not that it is to be relied on, but better to have a tire than just a body between the car and the concrete!

That rotor wasn't hurt too badly??

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
And on the 8th day the lord invented jack stands. And it was good.
I go for overkill and use 6 ton jack stands, because believe me, them things are not going to so much as creak with 'Steph on them haha!!

I'm sure if you make it to one of the meets out your way (Memorial Meet) you will have more hands trying to fix your stuff than you ever imagined...
:rofl:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nothing was ruined, it was fine. thank goodness. i'm glad i get to keep my car so i can go to meets..... when is the next one gonna be so i can plan...?

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,481 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts