DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I take someone I work with to the local garage to pickup his car that had some work done. I start my car, back out of the spot, shift to drive, start on my way. I hear this strange noise, almost sounds like something dragging underneath. I stop, and the noise stops. I continue on my way, and a few minutes later, the noise starts up again. Then it stops. I get to the garage, have the guy give it a quick look. No problems. I drop off my buddy, start on my way, and it starts again. I turn around, go back to the garage, he looks and it's the cooling fan. He calls a parts place and it turns out that the fan unit is one unit with 2 fans and runs about $600. o_O That's a wonderful surprise today... It's the first real mechanical issue I've had with the car and I have over 89k miles on it, so that's not too bad I guess....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got an extra pair of fans out of my parts car. You can have em CHEAP! The plug is cracked a bit, but they work GREAT! Let me know if you want them. I want to help keep Intrepids movin!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I've been trying to talk the wife into letting me trade it in for a new Grand Prix GTP with Comp-G package... I guess I should have done that a few weeks ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts