DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
good work Ward ..he is my all time favorite driver way to go I was watching the race and he was leading for a few laps pitted and came back out in 18 th he made his way up to the front passing just about everyone and got back up to 1st and pulled away from everyone ..way to go he needed this race he's a good guy all around!!!!!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Also to Tommy Baldwin Jr.-(crew chief) home town track boy, winning big at N.H.

·
Registered
236 Posts
bigdaddy said:
...and BD Racing has also signed a 2 year deal with Ward and CAT!!!!!
I know that is good news...Ward from what I heared was about to give up racing all together..it will be nice to see him around for another 2 years but I have a feeling after that he will retire to the woods of S.boston Virginia and enjoy life.... :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Intrepid ES 3.2 said:

I know that is good news...Ward from what I heared was about to give up racing all together..it will be nice to see him around for another 2 years but I have a feeling after that he will retire to the woods of S.boston Virginia and enjoy life.... :)
Get your facts straight....He signed a 1 yr extention. Go to Nascar.com

·
Registered
427 Posts
I checked my facts, his PR people are my source

UPDATE 2: Ward Burton from a Golin-Harris PR - "I'm done. I'm ready to rock. Caterpillar has signed for five years. A lot changes in the sport and I wasn't willing to sign a five-year deal (Burton signed for two more years, taking him through the 2004 season). We never even talked about it because I told Cat when we talked that five years is a long time. A lot can change in five years. Three years is a long time in this business. Five years is just too far to look down the future. I don't even know for me physically to sign a five-year deal if I would even be up for it. I do want options, and I feel like they need to have options."(Golin-Harris PR)(4th of July 2002)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts