DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group,
There is a huge event held at Lowe's Motor Speedway twice a year called the Autofair. I think this would be a great event to have a presence at.
Both for the 300M Club, and you guys...here is a link to the site:

http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/
I have e-mailed the event organizers to see if what we need to do to get club involvement.

Might be a cool ass event!!

Any thoughts??

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
It's Sept 13-16

The Southeast guys are trying to get a meet together in Aug-Sept timeframe. We've considered a return to the Hot nights/Cool rides event in August in Forest City, NC or a seperate meet at Scarface's place in Sept in Darlington, SC. I've thrown a feeler out to the SouthEast guys for the 3-day Mopar Thunder event in Bristol, Tenn. during last weekend in Sept. Kinda similar to your autofair and Carlisle, but will have drag racing.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
04IntrepidSXT said:
It's Sept 13-16

The Southeast guys are trying to get a meet together in Aug-Sept timeframe. We've considered a return to the Hot nights/Cool rides event in August in Forest City, NC or a seperate meet at Scarface's place in Sept in Darlington, SC. I've thrown a feeler out to the SouthEast guys for the 3-day Mopar Thunder event in Bristol, Tenn. during last weekend in Sept. Kinda similar to your autofair and Carlisle, but will have drag racing.
That sounds neat...
Bristol Dragway

Keep me posted.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
dmondeac said:
I have been to this event when I lived in NC and it is pretty cool. The infield is vendors with the cars around and on the track.(on the banking)
You are speaking of the autofair?

And what is the part number/manuf of that rear plate neon?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts