DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing my usual sites and noticed this Concorde sittin high on some 24's! I don't like it, but it gives you an idea of what it would look like, loL!

[/IMG]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,156 Posts
I really do not like the looks of that...TOO TALL. I like the looks of your concorde and mine unkut, but that just looks rediculous! If it were lower and minus the lines it would look sooo much better!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
603 Posts
yea unkut, i think yours are just the right size.

i wonder how long it took for that guy to park there since he probably cant turn the wheel too much, unless the spacers make that much of a difference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
usonofabetch said:
yea unkut, i think yours are just the right size.

i wonder how long it took for that guy to park there since he probably cant turn the wheel too much, unless the spacers make that much of a difference.

Well from my experience with chopped suspensions (friends Caddy), they are designed to be the same as if the stock wheels were on. In other words, he has full mobility of the ride!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
that caddy reminds me of a BIG Wheel!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
There is a guy localy who has a Monte Carlo with 24" I think and the same monster truck style up in the air suspension....... all I can say is what ever floats your boat, just keep it in your own harbor :p


Not my thing but at the same rate everybody has the ability to express themselves how ever they want, no matter what the cost.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
I like the lines..maybe this will be my next mod

what do you think unkut?

got any ideas instead of painting the whole car?

PRICE RANGE?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,831 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their opinion: and mine is... I despise chrome. 16's or 24's. It all has to go. Again that's my two cents. Don't like it? Move on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Wire-spoked wheels should definitly be chromed. Anything else is debateable.

As for the Concorde with 24's, that's just too much. It looks wrong, and overdone. Now, I may not be into that look, but I agree that Unkut's Corde is insanely nicely done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Imadreadhead said:
I like the lines..maybe this will be my next mod

what do you think unkut?

got any ideas instead of painting the whole car?

PRICE RANGE?

NO, I wouldn't want my name on anything like that, lol! Besides, if you're gonna commit suicide, I'm not tying the rope around your neck, lol! :icon_bigg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
yo. unkut know with bigger tires and rims over 22 the car raises along with suspention. i think without those lines. that 24" corde would look sweet in person. pictures say a thousandwords but only 100 if the quality isnt 100% we dont know what the rest of the car looks like we got one perspective. i like it !!!!



also i think thats the same tape monte carlos use for the side stripes sometimes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Peppa Boy said:
yo. unkut know with bigger tires and rims over 22 the car raises along with suspention. i think without those lines. that 24" corde would look sweet in person. pictures say a thousandwords but only 100 if the quality isnt 100% we dont know what the rest of the car looks like we got one perspective. i like it !!!!



also i think thats the same tape monte carlos use for the side stripes sometimes.

Yeah the car raises when the suspension raises. And yes, those are the "Lowrider" style art. I just couldn't live with wheel wells that big, lol!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
but its a pic. id like to see how much space is accually there. 4 - 5 inches ? or 6 -8
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,994 Posts
That Cadillac has more ground clearance than my Dakota.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Peppa Boy said:
but its a pic. id like to see how much space is accually there. 4 - 5 inches ? or 6 -8

I tried to find another pic but was unsuccessful. Either way I think it's too much!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,362 Posts
brutal. I cant decide which is worse, the paint scheme that makes it look like a locomotive or the wheels that look like they should be on a monster truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
i cant stand cars like that... i dont see the point in putting wheels that big on ANY car, especially something that looks like such crap with them. All the rap stars spend their money on the stupidest things like this, and give people the thought that a family sedan with the ground clearance of a hummer is a GOOD thing - to each his own, but i wouldnt be caught dead driving something like that. one time i was sitting at an intersection and this guy in a caprice classic with wheels that must have been at least 24's with spinners rolls up to me with his subs going full blast to the point where i heard more rattles than actual music - i just looked at him and laughed. he gave me the finger and drove off
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top