DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is the Crossfire a "rare" car. I was just wondering because they made a big deal about it in the local newspaper that the local dealership has just got one recently and they say it is rare. I have not yet studied any of the new upcoming models yet so that is why I am asking.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
It might be rare for the first model year but I hear they're going to boost production. It's a beautiful, Sweet on corners watching the front end go around with such a short rearend.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
20000/year doesn't sound rare to me???

·
Registered
208 Posts
Our local dealorship has 3 sitting out front the last time I drove by.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Any one got a nice pic of one??

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car looks fairly nice. I think I will be going over to the dealership to take a look at it maybe. I would say it would be rare for how small of a town this is but thier has been a prowler or two on the show room floor a couple of times.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice looking car but it needs better wheels. Those wheels are fugly.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Is this supposed to be a luxury car or a sports car? it only has 215 HP where's the power? Is is cool to have 6sp stick and RWD but you need some power to go with that, for that they could of dropped the 3.5l HO in there and had 250HP.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
what engine does it have???? 2.7L or a complete new one?? Maybe it can be modded to fit a hemi in!!(thanks Joekd)

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Jus' Trepping said:
what engine does it have???? 2.7L or a complete new one?? Maybe it can be modded to fit a hemi in!!(thanks Joekd)
If I'm not mistaken, the Crossfire has a MB 3.2L V6.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Base Number of Cylinders: 6
Base Engine Size: 3.2 liters
Base Engine Type: V6
Horsepower: 215 hp
Max Horsepower: 5700 rpm
Torque: 229 ft-lbs.
Max Torque: 3000 rpm
Drive Type: RWD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts