DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
A guy who cant spell, and whos add looks horribly presented, is someone I wouldnt trust. Maybe its just me, Im picky.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
" Hard to find 3.5 " since when? Warranty is possible if it's a dealer..at least here it is. I still have a year bumper to bumper, unlimited mileage on mine, and I can renew it for 1 more after that. I definately wouldn't buy that car though.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
thats just a lame post. Seems like the guy does not know anything about cars. Ok how can jiffy lube screw the engine and trans at the same time>? it seems a bit sketchy.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats just a lame post. Seems like the guy does not know anything about cars. Ok how can jiffy lube screw the engine and trans at the same time>? it seems a bit sketchy.
Another problem is the fact that he is selling it for 8k dollars.

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Ok how can jiffy lube screw the engine and trans at the same time>? it seems a bit sketchy. Rhetorical question????

Big IF here, but if the engine/trans are actually NEW OEM Chrysler covered by warranty MIGHT be a real good buy. Probably be better around $4500-5500 BUT if it is new (authorized Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealer ) installed someone will get a nice car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts