DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My poor old eagle has finally took the final landing. The last day of school I somehow got the car alarm to acivate and not turn off. So the car wouldnt start, wouldnt stop honking and I couldnt get a key fob for at least 3 days. So I had to get a dolly and tow it up (in a snow storm at that) with a friends tahoe. But while getting it off the ramp the front bumber got stuck and got ripped clean off.:icon_frow:icon_frow:icon_frow I wasnt going to put the money into fixing it because I was replacing it this summer. So I took the 7,500 I had saved up so far and bought a 2005 Chevy Malibu LT. The change in gas econmy is a nice change to say the least (a record 30 in the eagle vs 34 in a spirited interstate drive in the malibu.) Its also a bonus to know that my seats are now heated and I will have a working A/C come summer. But I will miss the eagle dearly. It was an amazing first car. And thank you for the help you have given me on this website. I guess the eagle made it to 170,000 before taking the dive, and that says something with a car that I wasnt afraid to redline and beat to no end.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts