DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I will be there. Hopefully I can take the Saturday off. May even bring both cars depending on what my brothers doing. I can assit with some minor mods.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry... will be in an outage and have to refuel the reactor...........
I really wasn't anticipating anyone outside of Iowa members coming anyway...hahahaha...its just not going to be THAT big of a meet. I'll see you out at Dan's though. :banana049:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This meet has been called off due to conflicts in scheduling of most Iowa members.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
that sucks, I was planning on coming down with both rides as my bro had the day off. I didnt want you all to see the 300M still in winter mode.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that sucks, I was planning on coming down with both rides as my bro had the day off. I didnt want you all to see the 300M still in winter mode.
Sorry dude,

I feel really bad but I don't think it was worth having with 2-3 people and then theres the fact that I might be called into work...:runfire:

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Sorry dude,

I feel really bad but I don't think it was worth having with 2-3 people and then theres the fact that I might be called into work...:runfire:
We will just have to reschedule in the summer

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Alan where r u located again? Maybe we can meet up for a small meet and greet. Would really like to see that R/T.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm over in the SW, a little ways south of Council Bluffs. There are a couple of yards I looked up in CB that I want to check out sometime. I really want to meet some of the guys on here, so I wouldn't mind taking a drive out your way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts