DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As most of you all know the R/T was stolen on 10/14 and was totalled today. THese pics were taken about a month and a half ago and I just haven't had time to post them. These are only a few of the pics that were taken that day. My buddy has the color shots, and I will try to get copies of them shortly. In the mean time I was using my old Pentax SLR and some black and white film. I think that the pics turned out really well. I wasn't sure if the B&W pics would do the car justice, but I was wrong. The car looks amazing. The other car is my buddies Subaru WRX, and he is in a few of the pics. I also got a few cool shots of a drifter that walked up and sat down on a ledge next to my car while we were shooting. He kind of fits in with the theme, LOL
Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot:

and my personal favorite:

Here is a link to the photobucket album with all of the pics:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/qp_20/Final shoot/?

Enjoy!!!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
**** I wish my car was black. Your car is/was so beautiful.... makes me sick to think that people would want to destroy something so nice.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Damn those are really good pics. sorry about the car man. and the guy does fit in lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i told my dad what happened to you and he was sayin you should see if you can go after the PD for negligence, but what the hell dose he know, just a thought.
ps. car looked awsome its a damn shame.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
This is one sweet ass picture.

Damn! Hate to hear that they totaled it. I am really going to miss the Black Knight may it rest in peace.

Love that picture too, you should sell it to American Eagle or something like that! ;)

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
May the car be left in piece at the wreckers and crushed before being left as "bare bones" .

best of luck with the new one.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh my god. I am crying right now. :crying: That car was beautiful man. I'm sorry to hear what happened. God only knows what would happen to the person who stole it if you or anyone else here got a hold of them. :dark:

btw, those b&w pics are beautiful.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
props on this pics... sad times man.. good luck on everything and if you need help finding some stuff you lost let me know ill help out..

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The pic you posted Keith is my favorite on of the black and whites. I am going to get a collage together of the car. I want to start at the beginning and go to that pic. I will take a shot of it when I am done. The R/T was only in my life for a short time, but it is definately a car that I will never forget. The collage is my way of remembering the car and what I went through to get her looking like that.

The somber tone of the black and whites really seem fitting now that the car is gone. And they truly do the car justice.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
those pictures are ****ing incredible shots, the entire incident just makes me want to cry...
you spent so much time and $ on making that car one of the coolest intrepids in the history of this site, and now its all gone

it really is just a damn shame...

·
Registered
714 Posts
OUTstanding pics brother Celab ! !
Let me know who did this and I'll roll-up on him V A - style !

1 - 20 of 36 Posts