DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finaly got a chance to take a couple pics of my Vison... stuck it in my sig, more to come when i get a chance to crop/ resize them all..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay here are the rest. I am currently doing a reinstall of my amp rack, under the spare tire floor so I get pics of that when its done.

Side shot

Another

Shot of the rear, I want to change somthing here, not sure what yet...

Wheels, 16" American Racing Estrellas

My Intrepid Gauge cluster, you can see where the stock Vison/Concorde Bezel doesnt fit quite right, should be fine when I get one from a 'trep...

My dusty old reliable Panasonic head unit (cant even remember its model #) Thats been in three cars with me for over 8 years, but soon to be replaced by a Kenwood MP3 unit. And my Clarion 7 Band EQ...

That's it for now... more after I finish the re-wiring of the stereo and give it a good cleaning...

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: Wildcat ]

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Cool ride Wildcat....

You have the nice white faceplates on your dials, Us Concorde owners have a dumb big ass dial combo for the rpm/mph :( Anyone know if these are interchangeable?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I HAD that same dumb ass dial. :D

The Concordes and Visions shared more parts to each other than the Intrepid.

Its a VERY easy swap, all you need is a Intrepid cluster, pull the old one out, and you have to do a little cutting around the plug on the left hand side, on the Vis/Corde the plug is 90 degrees rotated from the trep.

I find the stock Bezel doesn't fit quite right (That's why I posted the pic) but the one from a trep should fit better.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Warlord187:
Dude, I have that exact same EQ!!! I had it in my Sundance and still have it. I don't have it installed in my 'trep though. That really is a kick ass EQ!!! :D
Yeah, I love that EQ :), it's the best dash mount eq ive seen, I like the standard sliders and hate fully electronic ones..I just found out not too long ago, Clarion still makes the thing too...

·
Registered
436 Posts
How much were your rims?

I also like how you swapped clusters. I like my trep cluster, but I really like the clusters out of the LHS cars, when the car is off, all the needles are horizontal on the same plane. My opinion of course. Does the LHS cluster have a white background?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rims were $95 apiece, which was great becuase before AR introduced these this year, the only other wheels I liked were $275 each :eek:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
hey Wild,

Thanks for answering me questoins, even though I just read your comments under ya photo`s and found the answer, dumb **** me :)

Anyway, when ya get the cluster, there is no way to alter the millage is there to your own???!?!?

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
LHS clusters are black faces with white lettering. At night, the tips, to about 1/2 of the way down the needle light up, its kinda cool. I'll take a night shot sometime and post it up.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Si:
hey Wild,

Anyway, when ya get the cluster, there is no way to alter the millage is there to your own???!?!?
Honestly, I never bothered, by the time I get rid of this car mileage wont be a factor in whatever resale it has left :)

But im sure you could take it apart and roll it to the correct millage, or close...

·
Registered
97 Posts
hi, my name is zack, i have a 94 eagle vision tsi,i love it and have been wondering why nobody creates an eagle vision site as cool as this one. the cars are almost exactly the same, but it still would be cool to see one. i have been doing many mods to it over about a year. so far i have lowered it about to about 1-2 inches off the ground in the front and 2-3 inches off the ground in the back with eibach lowering springs(yes it scrapes sometimes but not that bad).i have tinted the windows,gotten gts head and tailight covers, put a white "vision" sticker along the top front windshield strip, i have installed a racing spoiler on the back, i have taken out the old air box completely and installed a drop-in k&n cone shaped air filter with a heat shield,got the gear ratios for shifting re altered. i have also gotten low profile tires( lower than stock-225/50/16) and have taken off the resonator(thing that is toward the back and looks like a muffler) and the big dumb muffler from the center of the car. it sounds really awesome and aggressive. i bought a turbo muffler, but i think i might return it because i like this sound soo much.my car has leather and power everything and runs like a dream. i have raced it at national trails raceway in ohio and got 16.4 in the 1/4 mile and 8.2 in the 0-60 times.its not GREAT but.. it is a lot better than stock. if any body is as crazy about their 93-97 Lh series car as i am, PLEASE reply or email me and tell me what you have done or want to do. thanks a million.... - zack

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
hey zwatman

you have come to the right place..Eagle or otherwise!

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey , thanks for the welcome, i have been searching for an awesome site like this ever since my buddy found one for his impala ss. i just wish more people would put their vision pics on here, i know i will be soon 'cause it looks tooo sweet not to.

·
Registered
97 Posts
ps. sorry bout the annoying long signature every time, i took care of that.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Zwatman, just so you know, we are planning on having an Ohio DI.net get-together this spring at the MOPAR nationals at National Trails. We'll work out more details later, but you'll have to come out and meet everyone. We can all talk shop, swap ideas, then hit the swap meet and get all the parts we need. :D :D

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: SouLBurN ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
hey Wildcat...i just noticed you have the same rims as i do :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey soul, youre just down the road from me, i live near buckeye lake,if ya know where that is , its kinda small. that'd be awesome to go to nat'l trails and meet everyone. you'll have to send me details later- thanks zack [email protected] :cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
wildcat, can you give me your url or something, i'm not getting your pictures for some reason, thanks, -zack :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts