DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

someone suggested having a freind ride in the trunk to help find the cause of the clunk in the rear of my 2000 concorde lxi . it was a good idea .

i took it a step farthur , im going to take the back seat out , and have the freind in the back . :jester:

·
Banned
72 Posts
Man- I'd hate to see what you do to have him help diagnose front end wind noise.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
nuteddyboy said:
hi guys

someone suggested having a freind ride in the trunk to help find the cause of the clunk in the rear of my 2000 concorde lxi . it was a good idea .

i took it a step farthur , im going to take the back seat out , and have the freind in the back . :jester:

What if the backseat is the problem, better him in the trunk on the phone so you can talk to him

Charles

·
Registered
106 Posts
The problems going to be hard for him to tell because the sound of him bouncing around in your trunk with drowned out the real noise :p

·
Banned
72 Posts
Maybe you'll find the noise was that you left a friend in the trunk from your last diagnostic attempt--- 2 years ago.

·
Registered
750 Posts
MathWiz said:
What if the backseat is the problem, better him in the trunk on the phone so you can talk to him

Charles

Hope ya dont have sprint or you wont get a signal :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
You know before your done you have to slam the brakes sometime when he's back there right? BRAKE CHECK!!! THUMP! make it even better with the back seat out haha. Mean I know, but priceless.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HAHAHAHA, you guys are too funny!

J

·
0 Posts
I suggested have him ride in the trunk originally in the other thread.

But I'm thinking tha noise is coming from the suspension or otherwise outside of the car, so why don't you just have him ride holding out on the side of the car.. or, Underneath the car, he'll be able to tell you many many things. I'm sure diagnosis will be quicker and more detailed.
Put a video camera in his hands too, that would be cool, se we can help you diagnose.

·
Registered
510 Posts
haha Awesome - you'll have to let us know how your "experiment" turns out and if you slam on the brakes...

Speaking of noises, since i got my car a couple years ago, i've always heared some rattling from the rims. nothing serious, and my guess is that its the breaks because i dont hear it when i'm applying preasure...

anyone else have this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts