DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK heres what happened to me yesterday..... bf woke up and went to work, next thing you know i get a phone call at 7am that he's stuck 1hour away, so i hop in the trep to go give him a jump.(the car, guys) Ok so i come home and theres another message that hes stuck again, by this time i am royally pissed that i have to drag the kids out once again. Now i meet him and have to follow him home on the highway(of course he's driving in the 3rd lane slow enough to piss ppl off). All of a sudden I see a silver trep behind me with some mods, so I figured he would pass my slow ass soon enough. I was hoping that he would so I could see what else he got besides the fogs and headlight covers. After about 20 mins he finally started to pass and i see the dodgeintrepid.net decal on the window. At first I was like what a coincidence that someone else from here was riding behind me!(i definitely need my decal now) Ok so the car passes and i see the plate says DCREPID. I was like **** i can't catch him cuz i have to follow bf. Then i said screw it and ditched him...... so I come up behind kev and i was flashing my lights (nice baby seat in the front there kev) his car was packed with all his stuff. So of course kevy thinks hey this chick wants to race...... NO NOT EXACTLY I WAS JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP!!!!! everytime i got almost close enough to see him in the window off he raced again.... meanwhile bf comes racing along too. Well my exit came up and I had to get off :( SO hopefully you got home safely kev and IT WAS ME TRYING TO SAY HI (I should've kicked your butt but I would've had to catch you first!!)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Hahaha!

That's great. I can't wait till Kevin posts about some crazy chick trying to race hime while he was moving his stuff.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know, i was like oh man hes going back home...... lol I hope he does kick his own ass, i would have loved to do it myself...lol

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
LHSer said:
Hahaha!

That's great. I can't wait till Kevin posts about some crazy chick trying to race hime while he was moving his stuff.
LMFAO!!!!! Poor Kevin...

·
Registered
263 Posts
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! I totally never noticed :(
ya know, Lynne, if I were staying...I'd probably try to steal you away from that *%#& BF of yours. ;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
LoL i all ways see people next to me with Trepids and i never did get a decal when my car was working. on my next car will have one for sure!

thats way funny kev.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
You could have already and not even know!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts