1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
When is it?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'm in ;) I wonder if I can hitch a ride with YB because I don't know if I can bring my car..........heck, maybe I can :D

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I'm defenetly down for the meet...unless on one of these dates I have one of my Saturday Classes this fall... :drink:

--Gorm

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Avenger said:
I'm in ;) I wonder if I can hitch a ride with YB because I don't know if I can bring my car..........heck, maybe I can :D
bring the tempo! lol

I'm sure i'll be there, being a local guy and all, but what exactly is this event? for somebody who wasn't around for gearfest I-V ;)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
If the date is still being worked out.... PLEEEEEASE NOT Labor Day Weekend.

I really want to go to this... and I think I can make practically any other weekend besides this one. Travel during a holiday weekend is just too expensive for me to justify to my job. Airfare and hotel are usually 2-3x the price.

Anytime in September after Labor Day is good for me. Weather will still be plenty nice too.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
DjPiLL said:
If the date is still being worked out.... PLEEEEEASE NOT Labor Day Weekend.

I really want to go to this... and I think I can make practically any other weekend besides this one. Travel during a holiday weekend is just too expensive for me to justify to my job. Airfare and hotel are usually 2-3x the price.

Anytime in September after Labor Day is good for me. Weather will still be plenty nice too.
yeah what he said

i cant wait for this meet......my friends dad is still contemplating getting a magnum RT or a 300C and if he gets it, believe me, we'll bring the R/T and whatever that is up for it :D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts