DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The GodFather's sig. thread .:[56k warning]:.

Hey DI.neters,
I've been on the site ever sense I got my 00 2.7 SE trep, about a year now.
You guys and this site have been awsome! Thanks for all your inspiration.

KEEP READING FOR MORE PICS -------->
PAGE 3, 4 AND 5 FOR MORE!

Mechanical:
K & N drop in filter
300Mspecial/police Sway Bar

Exterior:
20% tint
after market fogs
VHT'ed tails
Black diamonds heads
exhaust system :wink: ($20 chrome tip)
LP frame
painted spare tire buldge black
silverstar heads and blinkers
De-badged
InTREPID letters painted Black
"Mahwiz / Great White / 300michael style" key-hole cover
Spoiler

Interior :
Panasonic head unit
STi key
Leather wraped center console lid
Leather wraped shift knob (pics soon)

Purchesd and awaiting install:
Auto-headlight with sun sensor
Otis with homelink
Auto-dim mirror
AutoStick conversion with 300m cluster

Old Pics. (newer pics in newer posts)

I would really love to get my hands on some wheels, but I'm poor....
Some day I would to have some black 20's or some MotorSports wheels.
Let me know what you think!
-Michael

KEEP READING FOR MORE PICS -------->
PAGE 3, 4 AND 5 FOR MORE!

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
I think you need a ES Bumper. Even though I still have the SE bumper on mine I think the cars look much better with the ES bumper and OEM fog lights. I had the same fog lights but will be getting projectors with my ES bumper.

Not knocking on you or anything but the fog light on the left in the picture appears to be sticking out further than the one on the right or maybe it is just the picture.

Love the tinted windows and the nite shaded tails.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
carlos: yeah it does look like that in the pics... i think it must just be bad lighting, they are preaty close to even. ive always wanted an es bumper with stock fogs but these $20 ones will work for now. i liked them because they are remote controled so i didnt have to drill through the firewall.

Freezing: i really want your wheels! but i dont have the money... just bought my first house! what are you putting on instead? i love your car nice color! just for my info how much for wheels and tires?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
The wheels and tires are being sold for $700. If they do sell I'll either put the stock steelies on or buy some concord wheels that are 4 sale.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow... you cant get tires alone for that much... i wish i had the cash. can i ask why your selling them?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
thanks for the coments guys! The first time I did the tails I went all black, but I decided to redo them to uncover the reverse lights. Glad you like it!

Here are some pics I took today these include my black diamond headlights, also pictured are my new house in the background and my dog in a few pics. Oh yeah, my car is very very dirty I just wanted to get some pics today of the new headlights.

I have alwas liked this shot... To bad im rollin hubcaps

My ride infront of my new garage (yes it is painted a differnt color than the house... until we get the time and money to paint it.)

My dog enjoying her new yard!

Thanks for looking again!

-Michael

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Nice...You have some nice mods done to it. I really have to buy those headlights pretty soon...and get some tints....and.....see it never stops. LOL

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
godfather said:
nope, no LED's just the regular blackdiamonds with silverstars.
LED upgrade (fronts, turns, interior) will raise your pimp level ten-fold. :D

http://www.superbrightleds.com/

I'm yet to try these people, but many members mentioned them countless times.

http://www.xtralights.com/

Their 3157 LEDs are good and bright (I use their brightest whites for the tails, hard to not see them. :D ) Their 194 LEDs blow. That and they're expensive.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks bimmer, i really wanted to do just a few things to it to make it look real clean and not to aftermarket. but its so hard to stop! will probably be eaiser now because i have no money!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks scarface, that sounds like a mod that shouldnt cost me too much... plus, a ten-fold factor of pimpness can not be ignored.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
godfather said:
.........will probably be eaiser now because i have no money!
But you have a nice lil' house though....with a garage! :bigok:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes, im so excited about the house and the garage! we dont actually get the keys for one more week... but its vacant, so i thought i would pull in and take a few pics!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the nightshaded tails is one of my favorite mods, it has good bang for the buck. i think you can get a can for about $8, can of clear coat $3. after that all it cost you is time.

do you guys think i should de-badge?? or do you it looks clasier with the lettering? OR would it look cool if i painted the letters black??

1 - 20 of 117 Posts