DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH........................................................ MMMMYYYYYYYY....................................... GGGGGOOOOSSSSSHHHHH.

If it werent for the pic I would not have believed it. Dan Cottier OWNS a ford contour..........

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I graduated high school with a kid who supposedly had a Contour with a Porsche engine...The story he told was that it was some kind of "experimental" factory prototype that Ford was collaborating with Porsche on to make some kind of high-performance Contour model.

I told him I had a nice bridge to sell him.

Easiest $1,000 I ever made.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I graduated high school with a kid who supposedly had a Contour with a Porsche engine...The story he told was that it was some kind of "experimental" factory prototype that Ford was collaborating with Porsche on to make some kind of high-performance Contour model.

I told him I had a nice bridge to sell him.

Easiest $1,000 I ever made.
No joke, that's a somewhat farfetched but possible scenario, I recently found out Ford and Porsche have secretly been trading engineering secrets over the years. True dat!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts