DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 1 good thing to say about the car.. I like the paint job. NOT THE COLOR, the PAINT JOB.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,623 Posts
Is that a Police trep that someone butchered? It has a column shifter with bucket seats and a strange center console.

Nothing good about that paint job or color!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, for those with a few screws loose... I was being SARCASTIC when I thought of the title. IT IS a former police car. You can tell by the center console that only police put in these cars after they retire them. The rims and height of the car are ugly as hell. The paint job is awesome. People see a pink car and automatically say "ugly". The color may be ugly but he quality is beautiful. It's pretty pathetic how I have to explain this but hey. :hrmmm:

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Center console is a WalMart item. I have the same one in my Caravan. :rofl:

But yeah, odd seeing buckets with no OE center console. I thought all the popo treps had a front bench. Maybe that also changed in the last year...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I don't shop at Wal*Mart for car parts so I'm not sure where police agencies get that center console. :D What I do know is every Intrepid cop car that I've seen out here has THAT center console. I also know that active police Treps out here didn't have a bench seat. They had bucket seats and a column shifter. I'm assuming there was no center console so that they can mount their police equipment like computer, etc. Regular Treps with column shifters DID have bench seats but cop cars didn't. At least not in California. You're welcome lol.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,623 Posts
Ok, for those with a few screws loose... I was being SARCASTIC when I thought of the title. IT IS a former police car. You can tell by the center console that only police put in these cars after they retire them. The rims and height of the car are ugly as hell. The paint job is awesome. People see a pink car and automatically say "ugly". The color may be ugly but he quality is beautiful. It's pretty pathetic how I have to explain this but hey. :hrmmm:
I'm wondering how you can tell the quality of that paint job is awesome? You sure can't tell the quality from the crappy low resolution pics in that ad! If that's the kind of paint job that floats your boat...so be it! LOL!:swat:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:idea1: I'm wondering how you CAN'T tell the quality is awesome.. :idontknow: Lol. I think good paint on an Intrepid floats anyone's boat. Especially if you're an LH lover like me.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I would take the rims of that thing and sell them and then throw some big bogger tires on it, spray bomb it black (or plasti-dip), and then take that thing mudding!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts